Back in 1987, when cell phones were almost as rare as gold, fax machines were just becoming popular, and email wasn’t readily available yet, a vision for a unique staffing company was born. Armed with an experienced Leadership team and a few determined staff members, High Profile Staffing was created and is excited to announce 24 years in business.
It has been an amazing journey through the gratifying path of staffing here in the Dallas and Fort Worth area. It has been an absolute pleasure serving hundreds of Dallas-based businesses, not to mention the thousands of talented men and women looking for job placements in administrative support, accounting and finance and human resources.
We are so proud to be part of this community and would like to invite you to join us in celebrating our birthday!
High Profile Staffing would like to treat you and some of your office mates to lunch!
Two Ways to Enter:
- Post an image of your office mates in your office on our Facebook Wall with a short description of why your team is so great. Please include the name of your company and tag it if you can.
- Record a video of your office mates in your office sharing why your team is so great. Upload it to YouTube and post the link to our Facebook Wall. Please include the name of your company and tag it if you can.
- If you enter any media into the contest, you MUST fill out the form that is connected to the welcome tab in Facebook and tell us what you submitted.
See an example of the photo here:
How to Win: We will select the winner on July 5th and announce the winner by July 6th.
What is the Prize? High Profile Staffing will gladly treat you and up to 10 of your colleagues to lunch. We will spend up to $200 and deliver it personally to your office door.
- You may enter more than one video or image; however, this will not increase your chances of winning.
- Asking employees to comment on your submission is highly advised.
- All submissions will go into a “hat” and be randomly selected.
- We will notify you via the contact information you have provided in our form on the Facebook Tab (toward the bottom).
We are looking forward to seeing your smiling faces and reasons why your team is so wonderful.
Thank you Dallas, we love you!
If you have any questions about this contest or need help, please email our coordinator Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.