Regardless of size or industry, almost every company employs administrative, accounting and finance, and human resources professionals. What should your company be paying these individuals? It’s good to stay on the pulse of salary ranges, so you know whether or not your offers are competitive.
High Profile’s 2021 Salary Guide gives you direct insight into what you should be paying administrative, accounting, finance, and human resources roles. The information in this guide was gathered from our team’s extensive first-hand knowledge of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements.
Get the High Profile 2021 Salary Guide today!
Administrative Salary Ranges
Receptionists, office assistants, and executive assistants are the type of people who keep your business running, day in and day out. Here are salary ranges for some of the most common admin roles:
- Receptionist: $38,000 – $45,000
- Administrative Assistant (1-5 years): $45,000 – $50,000
- Executive Assistant (5-10 years): $60,000 – $100,000
- Executive Assistant (15+ years): $75,000 – $100,000
Human Resources Salary Ranges
Human resources personnel are essential for your company’s culture and functionality. Salaries for common HR roles include:
- Recruiting Coordinator: $41,600 – $52,000
- HR Manager: $75,000 – $90,000
- HR Director: $90,000 – $130,000
- Vice President of HR: $175,000 – $220,000
Accounting and Finance Salary Ranges
Your organization’s accounting and finance departments play a crucial role every single day. Having the right people in these roles is absolutely paramount to the success of your business. That’s why it’s important to make sure you’re paying these individuals fairly.
Salaries for common accounting and finance roles are:
- Payroll Clerk: $36,000 – $50,000
- Bookkeeper: $40,000 – $60,000
- Payroll Manager: $65,000 – $130,000
- Senior Accountant: $65,000 – $95,000
- Financial Analyst (1-3 years): $55,000 – $75,000
- Controller: $95,000 – $210,000
- Director of Finance: $100,000 – $245,000
- Chief Financial Officer: $150,000 – $500,000
As you can see, some roles have quite a large range depending on the company, the job responsibilities, and the individual. But having these figures as a reference point helps your organization make sure you’re compensating employees fairly for their job title. That means you’re able to stay competitive in your industry and continue to attract the best of the best.
Are you hiring and want help?
Check out High Profile’s 2021 Salary Guide here and learn more about our services if you need to hire talent. We can’t wait to help match top talent with your business!