Working with a temporary staffing agency can be an excellent business strategy, saving your company both time and money. For most of us, this decision is not made lightly and you may have questions. Ultimately, you might be unclear about how you know you are working with the right service. The following is a list of ten differentiating features that have made High Profile Staffing a highly requested staffing agency in North Texas.
1. Certification: Every recruiter in our office has either a CPC/CTS (Certified Personnel Consultant/Certified Temporary-Staffing Specialists or a CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certification. Several have their PHR (Professional in Human Resources) certification. Our recruiters have been trained and tested on recruitment law so you can have the confidence that each order will be handled professionally.
2. Best Places: We have received the “DFW Best Places to Work” award 5 years in a row by the Dallas Business Journal. Our enthusiasm and dedication translates directly to your satisfaction.
3. Involvement with Charities: We are all personally involved with our Dallas charities. Additionally, every 6 months, we donate ½% of our sales to charity through our Good Works! community outreach program.
4. Under One Roof: We have one “Megabranch” in North Dallas. We do the volume of several national chain branches. The benefit to you is we don’t have a system where branches compete, so, you get the value of several branches honestly pooling their resources for you. We operate as a true team. This benefits both clients and candidates. We share orders so several recruiters can be aware of your needs and help find the right person faster.
5. In-House Accounting: All payroll and billing is done from our Dallas office. Questions are answered locally and immediately.
6. Involvement with Industry: Our staff speaks locally and around the state, helping train other services on how to raise their level of professionalism. Our President has spoken at the HR Southwest Conference for several years on topics of Professionalism, Communication and Teamwork.
7. Candidate Sourcing: 90% of our candidates come from referrals. We have been in Dallas over 20 years developing our network. Bottom line: good candidates know good candidates. This is a big reason our clients consistently rate our quality as excellent.
8. Relationships: We are currently helping many of Dallas’ most high- profile business leaders find talent. A number of these relationships span decades. These men and women and their companies are widely known for their excellence and we are honored to serve them.
9. We don’t hide: We have pictures and bios on our website of our entire staff. Very few services are willing to do this. We want you to know whom you are talking to.
10. Professional Offices: Our offices are set up to be warm and inviting. We work hard to put our candidates at ease so we can have the most open and productive interview possible. We encourage clients to visit our offices and see the difference for themselves.
As you can see, we are completely dedicated to being your partner to help increase efficiency and profitability. With over twenty-three years of experience, a very low employee turnover rate and time-tested solutions, we have you covered.