One of the most important parts of finding a job you deserve, and being compensated fairly in that role, is being aware of the average salary for that type of position. That way, you know right away if you’re being undervalued. And when it comes time to negotiate a job offer, you have a solid starting point to work from.
Our 2021 Salary Guide is a great resource for job seekers. You can use it to find the average salary ranges for professionals in the administrative, HR, accounting, and finance worlds. Find some highlights below, so you know what to expect going into your next job interview or salary negotiation.
Human Resources Salary Ranges
HR roles typically command salaries like these:
- Junior Recruiter: $40,000 – $50,000
- HR Generalist: $50,000 – $60,000
- Recruiting Manager: $90,000 – $115,000
- Recruiting Director: $110,000 – $125,000
Administrative Salary Ranges
You can expect the following salary ranges when applying for administrative roles:
- Office Assistant: $40,000 – $48,000
- Administrative Assistant (5-10 years): $50,000 – $75,000
- Executive Assistant: (1-5 years): $55,000 – $80,000
- Executive Assistant: (10-15 years): $65,000 – $100,000
Accounting Salary Ranges
Here are salary ranges for common accounting positions:
- Accountant (entry level): $40,000 – $50,000
- Payroll Coordinator/Administrator: $45,000 – $80,000
- Credit Manager: $65,000 – $95,000
- Accounting Manager: $80,000 – $145,000
Finance Salary Ranges
Salaries for financial jobs usually look something like these:
- Financial Analyst (entry level): $45,000 – $50,000
- Financial Project Manager: $95,000 – $150,000
- Financial Reporting Manager: $95,000 – $175,000
- Director of Finance: $100,000 – $400,000
Looking for your next Accounting, Finance, or HR Job?
Are you being undervalued in your current position? Let us help you find a new role that suits you better. Contact a member of the High Profile team online or call us at 972-991-7900.